Tuesday February 10: Getting the Upper Hand on CyberSecurity
Many universities have had to notify students, parents, alumni and others regarding a security incident that breached private, sensitive personal information. Others have endured cyberattacks on their enterprise systems. CBO’s need the skills to be ableto work with IT and ensure that their institutions are secure.
• Learn about the latest trends and issues in Cybersecurity
• Explore with experts how universities are most vulnerable to attack
• Discuss with experts countermeasures and policies to implement that will better prepare
your campus for IT security challenges
• Understand best practices for dealing with IT security threats and some of the costs
associated with them
- Vinita Bhushan, President, Pontis Research, Inc.
- Helen Norris, Chief Information Officer, Chapman University
- William Perry, Chief Information Security Officer, California State University
- Sridhar Muppidi, Chief Technology Officer for Identity & Access Management Solutions, IBM Security Systems