The following position(s) are currently open at Pontis Research, Inc.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Pontis Research, Inc. (PRI) in Westlake Village, CA is seeking experienced Sr. Programmer Analysts to work on identity (including privileged identities) and access management solutions based on IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Directory Integrator. Individuals will apply advanced-level knowledge of Computer Science principles and concepts to perform the following job duties:
- Assist Project Manager with leading the design, integration and support of enterprise security solutions using IBM Security Identity Manager, Privileged Identity Manager, and Security Director Integrator
- Coordinate the development and support of iamaware™, a PRI developed product that allows administrators to monitor the health of their identity and access management solutions
- Coordinate the development and support of integrated automated ID management and cloud based services
THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPERVISE THE WORK OF OTHER PERSONNEL, AND DOES NOT PERFORM ANY PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
Requirements: The normal minimum requirements for the position are as follows:
Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- IBM Security Identity Manager;
- Privileged Identity Manager; and
- Security Director Integrator.
***NOTE: Demonstrable proficiency means: being able to demonstrate a level of technical knowledge and skill sufficient enough to perform the associated job duty(ies) without assistance.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
No travel; no telecommuting.
- Job Site: 4195 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Suite 105, Westlake Village, CA 91362
- No travel or telecommuting.
- Send resumes to: ATTN: HR, 4195 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Suite 105, Westlake Village, CA 91362
- No calls or emails.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship